- Monday-Picture Day! Students must wear their Dress Uniform.
- Students will be prepared for the Oral Reading Quiz if they are able to independently read the words and sentences in the Red Reading Folder. Students should also be able to read their High Frequency Words by sight (without sounding them out).
- Students who made a 100% on their Spelling Pre-Test, and received a “Hip Hip Hooray!” certificate last week, will not have to take the test again on Tuesday.
- 1A goes to PE on Tuesdays. Girls must wear their hair pulled back and away from their face to participate.
- Thursday- Mass at 8:10 AM. Students must wear Dress Uniform. Boys: Oxford button down shirt, long pants, MBS socks. Girls: Oxford button down shirt, jumper, MBS socks.
- Friday-Red, White, and Blue Spirit Day-Students may wear red, white, and blue shirts with uniform bottoms.
- Friday-Flamingo Night--Teachers vs. 8th Grade volleyball game at 6 PM in the gym
Click Here to sign up for class updates and reminders through Remind
Monday: Art/Computer 1:00-2:00
Tuesday: PE 1:10-1:40
Wednesday: Music/Spanish 1:00-2:00
Thursday: Activity 1:20-2:00
Friday: Library 1:20-1:50