Week of March 19-23
- Red Reading Folder-Remember to practice reading each night; items in the red folder focus on our current skills. Students should be practicing to become more fluent, independent readers.
- Reminder-Rocket Math Homework is now counted as a homework grade
- Tuesday-Report Cards posted online; Turn in Box Tops
- Wednesday- Strawberry Patch Fieldtrip permission slips, lunch form, and payments due!
- Thursday- Mass at 8:10 AM. Students must wear dress uniforms.
- Friday-Conferences-No school for grades K-5
- Mark your calendars for the Strawberry Patch Fieldtrip on Thursday, April 12!
**Our 1st grade ministry is to make cards for the sick (in hospital) in our parish. Though we often receive names of people within the parish to make cards for, I would like to extend our ministry to your families. If there is ever anyone in need of prayers due to being very sick or having surgery, please email me their name and our class will make cards to help them feel better.
Click Here to sign up for class updates and reminders through Remind
Monday: Art/Computer 1:00-2:00
Tuesday: PE 1:10-1:40
Wednesday: Music/Spanish 1:00-2:00
Thursday: Activity 1:20-2:00
Friday: Library 1:20-1:50