Week of December 3-7
- Pop Tops Judging takes place MONDAY, Dec. 3!
- Missionary of Charities Collection: Send in a $2 donation to support the shelter. Collection ends Dec. 10.
- Thursday-St. Nicholas Mass at 8:10 AM; Students must wear dress uniforms.
- Missionary of Charities Collection: Send in a $2 donation to support the shelter.
- Monday, Dec. 10-Crazy About Christmas dress day-Students may wear festive shirts/sweaters, accessories, socks, and athletic shoes with uniform bottoms.
- Thursday, Dec. 13-Global Wildlife Field Trip
- Rocket Math Homework is graded. Students who do not pass must complete the page for homework to receive their points. Students who pass will automatically get their points.
- Remember to practice reading HFW and phonics materials in the Red Reading folder each night!
- Dolch words should be known by SIGHT. Students should not sound the words out to read them.
- All math lesson pages are kept in MATH in the binder for the current topic. Extra practice can be done online through IXL. Current IXL skills listed on the class Weebly website.
Click Here to sign up for class updates and reminders through Remind
Monday: Art/Computer 8:10-9:10
Tuesday: PE 9:35-10:15
Wednesday: Spanish 12:50-1:30
Thursday: Music 9:35-10:15
Friday: Library 12:50-1:30